Are listed here, some ‘Food for thought’ quotes!
- “Act as if it were impossible to fail.” – Winston Churchill
- “No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.” – Maimonides
- “Just because you are not sick doesn’t mean you are healthy“. – Unknown.
- “The biggest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.” – Daniel J. Boorst.
- “Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act.” – Albert Einstein.
- “If the diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. If the diet is correct, medicine is of no need.” – Ancient Ayurvedic proverb
- “Let thy food be thy medicine.” – Hyppocrates
- “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” – Voltaire
- Documentary: The Ethical slaughter (Movie in French with subs)
- “The best diet is the one you don’t know you are on.” – Brian Wansink
- “We must do today, what everyone will do tomorrow.” – jean Cocteau
- “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it’s lethal.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha
- “In the book Plenty (or The 100-Mile Diet), a survey in the United Kingdom shows that we spend almost as much time going to the supermarket, finding a parking space and roaming the shelves in search of a frozen pizza or a ready-made salad as what was spent twenty years ago preparing a family meal. And what about the worked time spent in restaurants and takeaway?” – Colin Beavan, No Impact Man
- “If you can dream it, you can do it” – Walt Disney